search icon



If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.


You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.

If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.

Pre-enrol in SchoolZone 

Get ready for the 2021-22 school year! Sign in to your parent SchoolZone account between March 8 and April 15 to select your child’s preferred school for next year.  

Whether your child is staying at the same school or changing schools, all students need to pre-enrol. Knowing how many students to expect helps schools prepare to welcome them in September. If you need help, contact the school or read the pre-enrolment handout.


REGISTER FOR 2021-2022

Parents of new students, including students entering Kindergarten, will need to register online for the 2021-22 school year using a secure digital student registration form. Julia Kiniski School's virtual Kindergarten Open House will take place on March 16, 2021, at 6:30 pm. We would like to know if you plan on attending. Please click here OR the link at the end of this sentence to let us know > > https://forms.gle/5oi1hSCqS6cUwDUYA  

The online form will be available on February 2, 2021. Registering online is a convenient option that helps support our health and safety measures.

Parents will need to upload documents that help us confirm their child’s legal name, citizenship, birth date and home address using the online registration form.


 Legal Proof of a Student's Name

Confirmation of Address

  • Canadian provincial birth certificate
  • Canadian citizenship document
  • passport
  • student visa

In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit 
Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.

  • driver's license
  • utility bill
  • home insurance
  • property tax bill

In some cases, you may be asked to provide more than one of the above.